Saturday, January 07, 2006

Worthless Spanish Made Easy! -- Lesson 1

Try these handy phrases when walking the streets of any Latin American city:
  1. ¡Oficial de policía! Arrésteme por favor y póngame en la cárcel. Soy un criminal peligroso y debo ser castigado. Mi familia es muy rica y pagará cualquier ransom.

    Police officer! Please arrest me and put me in jail. I am a dangerous criminal and must be punished. My family is very wealthy and will probably pay any ransom you might demand.

  2. ¿Usted sabe dónde puedo comprar a una mujer joven en esta ciudad?

    Do you know where I can buy a young woman in this town?

  3. Usted es muy feo y mas estúpido que un burro. ¡A un lado!

    You are very ugly and as dumb as an donkey. Get out of my way!

  4. ¡Madre de dios! ¡Ustedes realmente son pobres!

    Holy Mother of God! You people really are poor!

  5. ¡Tengo 500 dólares en mi zapato y usted es demasiado estúpido a tomar acción!

    I have 500 dollars in my left shoe and you’re too stupid to do anything about it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home