Tuesday, February 07, 2006

TAG! You're it!

Click to enlarge image.
Image borrowed (stolen) from The Red Brick Inn Panguitch. Please don't sue me -- consider this "advertising" (sheepish grin). Heh.

Four jobs I've had:

  • Gift-wrapper at The Broadway Department Store
  • Computer Programmer
  • Video Game Designer/Producer
  • Photographer

Four movies I can watch over and over:

  • Moulin Rouge!
  • Titanic
  • The Matrix
  • The Little Mermaid*

Four places I've lived:

  • Hermosa Beach
  • San Diego
  • Burbank
  • Brentwood/West Los Angeles

Four TV shows I love:

  • Battlestar Galactica
  • Witchhunter Robin
  • Last Exile
  • Wolf’s Rain

Four places I've vacationed:

  • Hawaii
  • Mexico
  • Florida
  • The Bahamas

Four of my favorite dishes:

  • Chicken Tortilla Soup
  • In-N-Out Hamburger – Animal Style
  • Sag Paneer (Indian spinach and cheese)
  • Tom Kha (Thai Coconut Soup)

Four sites I visit daily:

  • Google News
  • Comic Strips: Dilbert, Speed Bump, Loose Parts, Calvin and Hobbes
  • Stephanie Miller (bits)
  • Google Video of the Day

Four places I would rather be right now:

  • I’m very happy right here right now
  • Hiking/Camping in Remote Natural Places
  • Motorcycle Rides
  • SCA War
Four Blogger's I'm tagging:
  • How sad is this? I don't know four bloggers! If you're reading this, and you want to play along, consider yourself tagged!
* This particular combination of movies automatically qualifies me as a serial killer or an animator. Both are scary prospects.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home