Monday, September 25, 2006

Clinton Bashing Backfire?

The Fox News ambush of former president Bill Clinton is raising quite the fuss at the moment. I watched the entire clip, and I felt Fox's efforts were slimy, dishonest, and underhanded. "Can you answer the issue raised by many of our viewers emails -- why didn't you get Bin Laden" What does this have to do with Mr. Clinton's initiative? Nothing!


I was so very proud of Mr. Clinton defending himself the way he did. He was honest, and he called Fox what it is -- a right wing propaganda channel -- not a news network.

I believe that history will show President Clinton to be the best president this country has ever had. What a shame that Fox News can't even treat a man of his intellect and history of service with even a modicum of decency.

I cannot respond fully to this event because I'm not sufficiently elegant in my prose and I'm not knowledgeable enough to know the details, but Keith Obermann is. In this video clip Obermann says so what I wish I could say so completely and so eloquently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home