Sunday, February 12, 2006

Sketch Swap!


I just love Sketch Swap. The idea is that you draw something, and when you're done you get a drawing someone else made. It's fun that the drawing is animated so you see each pen-stroke that the artist used.

Many of the drawings that I've seen are of a very high quality. Some are even moving.

Initially I just drew dumb landscapes or dogs... anything that might qualify as a "sketch" so that I could see the return drawing unfold. As I drew and watched I actually started putting more thought into the sketches and I found myself drawing a lot of pretty good sketches!

So far I've drawn political cartoon, portraits, comics, and even word-games. The more I play wit this thing, the more creative I'm getting! I can't recommend Sketch Swap enough. I recommend you try it, and you might even get one of my drawings in return for yours!

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home